Sapperton Village Hall
What events can be held at the hall?
The hall lends itself to avariety of events, including
- Parties: Weddings (see our special wedding rate), Christening, Birthday, Anniversary, Baby Showers and more
- Group meetings: Arts & Crafts tours, Cycling, Rambling, Walking, Snooker evenings and Car/Motorcycling enthusiast clubs
- Class's and events: Exhibitions, Dog Training, Floristry, Yoga, Zumba and other fitness classes plus more
- Live entertainment: Plays, music recitals, Race Nights etc
Of course, you are welcome to bring in caterers and we can also provide a "morning coffee/afternoon tea"service, a bar (instead of using tables), clean up service and help you to arrange an alcohol licence (if selling drink). In addition, if you wish to hold classes in the hall we will do all we can to help you market and raise awareness of your services within the localcommunity.
- Hourly rate - £8 per hour. Your booking must also include realistic time either side of your event for set up and clean up, this will be discussed and agreed upon your initial enquiry.
(Regular weekly bookings, particularly those adding value to the village, will be assessed separately with regards to the set up/clean up rate)