Cirencester Park Polo ClubPlaces to Visit
- All the family
- Under 5s
- School age
Venue:Indoor & Outdoor
Summertime at Cirencester Polo Club is a great day for all ages; whether you are a polo enthusiast, newcomer, or fancy some much-needed fun in the sun- Cirencester Park Polo Club has you covered!
The club also welcomes children and well-behaved dogs. Our Clubhouse (including our new restaurant 'The Ivy Lodge' for 2021) and grounds are very family-friendly, with snacks and drinks for children and acres of glorious outdoor space to play.
The Clubhouse is open from 10 am seven days a week throughout the season from May 17th (subject to government guidance) until the end of September to members only.
Why not sign up to our Social Membership to enjoy complimentary access to polo all season long, along with other exclusive benefits:
Cost: £50 (single) £90 (couple)
Social membership benefits:
- A bottle of Justerini and brooks 250th-anniversary champagne worth £40
- Full access to the Clubhouse and garden.
- Unlimited access to Polo Club and Parking.
- Priority booking in the restaurant.
- Car stickers and enamel badges for the season.
- Bring friends and family as your guests.
- Invitations to members-only events.
|Monday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Tuesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Wednesday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Thursday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Friday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Saturday||10:00 - 17:00|
|Sunday||10:00 - 17:00|