- Under 5s
- School age
Weekly Football Sessions
All Kick-a-Bout football sessions follow a suitable age/ability lesson plan focusing on fun and maximum participation for all children.
For our younger groups, the class is themed around popular children's stories and using pictures, toys and fancy dress. Children will be taking on exciting adventures with different parts of the story relating to different games helping them learn and become confident with a ball at their feet without realising it.
For our older age groups, we keep the same fun element and children are given their own balls for faster personal development and maximum fun. Classes focus on more small-sided 1v1, 2v2, 4v4 matches.
- 3-4 year olds = 9:00-9:40
- 3-4 year olds = 9:55-10:35
- 4-5 year olds = 9:50-10:35
- 4-5 year olds = 10:45-11:30
- 6-7 year olds = 9:00-9:45
- 6-7 year olds = 11:40-12:25
- 7-9 year olds = 10:45-11:30
- 9-11 year olds = 11:40-12:25
Cost: £6.50 per session paid half or full termly
Current Covid regulations
1. Face Masks must be worn by all adults.
2. Please social distance when spectating with only one parent/guardian attending.
We currently have classes running in Cheltenham, Cirencester, Malmesbury and Chippenham. See below for details: