Cirencester Treasure TrailParks & Walks
- All the family
- School age
Are you ready to explore Cirencester?
Head out on a self-guided themed trail suitable for ages 6+. Have your trail posted or download and print if you’re hoping to get out and about today. The trail is around 2 miles long and takes around 2 hours to complete at your own pace.
Your self-guided mission starts at the Corn Hall, weaving you through the heart of the market town. You’ll unveil Cirencester’s heritage by exploring the ancient streets, uncovering the abbey grounds and hunting out the ruins of the Roman wall.
- Ideal for discovering more about where you live or exploring somewhere new
- Trails are done in your own time at your own pace
- This trail is suitable for all ages from 6 – 106 (no children necessary!)
- One trail booklet is enough for 4-5 people
- Chance to win some real treasure! All correct answers are entered into the monthly £100 prize draw
- Circular loop trail
- Free mobile phone text service for clue answers if you get stuck, ensuring that no mystery goes unsolved!
- This trail can be sent to you in the post or downloaded today for instant trailing fun!
Click to view the Cirencester Spy Mission Treasure Trail
|Monday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Tuesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Wednesday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Thursday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Friday||08:00 - 08:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 20:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 20:00|